10 Steps toRefill the Kodak 10 Ink Cartridges
As a cautious business owner when you use the Kodak printer, you can save a lot of time by refilling the Kodak 10b black/ 10c color ink cartridges in your printer rather than purchasing a new cartridge whenever it runs out of ink. You just require some common household objects, a refill kit and a couple of minutes of your time. For refilling the cartridge in a hassle-free manner, you can get expert’s assistance by dialing the Kodak support phone number.
Kodak 10b Black Ink Cartridge
1. First of all, take the 10b ink cartridge out of your Kodak printer and put it on the plastic tray or sheet to catch fallen ink. Uncover the edge of the ink cartridge tag using a razor blade until the upper chamber is discovered.
2. Fill a needle with 10cc black ink via the refilling kit. Next, inject the syringe into the hole in the cartridge and gradually release ink until the nozzle is blank, or until the ink begins to simmer out the upper vent.
3. Take the syringe out and clean the above of the cartridge using a cloth. Change the top label. Softly dab the Kodak 10b cartridge lowest part on a cloth to wipe leftover ink.
4. Place the cartridge into your Kodak printer take a test print. Empty the needle into the bottle of black ink, if it remains.
5. Get rid of the nozzle from the syringe and wash it in water. Dry the needle with a cloth and reassemble its assembly.
Kodak 10c Color Ink Cartridge
1. Take your Kodak 10c ink cartridge out of your printer and put it on the tray or a plastic sheet. Uncover the cartridge label’s edge using a razor blade until the upper holes are discovered.
2. Insert the toothpick around an inch into one of the top holes. Take it away, observing the color of ink in that chamber.
3. Fill a needle with the 5cc correctly colored ink via the refilling kit. Inject the plunger into the cartridge’s hole and distribute ink slowly until the needle is vacant or the ink starts to simmer out the top vent.
4. Take the syringe out and clean the top part of the cartridge using a cloth. Empty the needle into the correct ink container, if it rests. Take out the nozzle from the plunger and wash its assembly in water. Dry it with a cloth and collect the syringe again.
5. Change the top label. Softly dab the Kodak 10c cartridge bottom part on a towel to remove extra ink. Place the cartridge in your printer and take a test print.
If there’s any issues in refilling the Kodak ink cartridge number 10, then you can instantly ask the help and solve the problems just by dialing the Kodak customer service number.
Tips and Tactics:
The ink cartridge number 10xl is equal to the Kodak black 10b, only larger. You need to fill that cartridge until the black ink begins to simmer out of the upper hole. You can use the Kodak ink cartridge number 10 for various printers, including the Hero Office 6.1 AiO printers, Hero 9.1, Hero 7.1, ESP Office 6100 Series, ESP 9200 series, ESP 7200 series, ESP 5200 series, EasyShare 5000 series, ESP 3200 series, ESP 9, ESP 7, ESP 5, and ESP 3. If you get wrong information about the position of the black, magenta, cyan, glossy and yellow ink in the cartridge, you should test the cells in the cartridge using toothpicks to find the correct colors.